Call for new CCM Indonesia Members and Alternates 2015-2017
The Country Coordinating Mechanism Indonesia (CCM Indonesia) invites new representatives to serve on the CCM for the period March 2015- February 2017.
CCM Indonesia submits national grant proposals to the Global Fund to Fight HIV, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and oversees grant implementation. CCM Indonesia has 25 seats: 12 for civil society, 8 for government and 5 for development partners. Each seat is represented by a Member and an Alternate.
Vacancies are available for the following seats:
• People living with HIV;
• HIV key populations (KPs), including individuals (or NGOs) representing sex workers, the transgender community, men who have sex with men, and people who inject drugs;
• People affected by tuberculosis, including cured TB & MDR-TB patients;
• People affected malaria, including individuals (or NGOs) from eastern Indonesia;
• NGOs working on HIV, TB and malaria;
• Health professional associations;
• Academic institutions;
• Faith Based Organizations; and
• The private sector.
CCM Indonesia needs your support!
Get involved in Indonesia’s national responses to HIV, TB and malaria!
A full description of the CCM and its roles and responsibilities can be downloaded at CCM Indonesia’s Facebook fanpage
Please send a letter indicating your interest to serve on the CCM and your CV, to Prof. Dr. dr. Sudijanto Kamso, SKM – CCM Indonesia Chair, at email@example.com before 27 March 2015.